This is to certify on this day _______________ the purchase
of one__________________ Great Dane Puppy
For The Sum Of _____________
Purchaser?s Address ________________________________________________________________
Purchaser?s Phone # _________________________________
AKC Dam Name ____________________ AKC Sire Name___________________________________
AKC #__________________________ AKC # _________________________________
Puppy AKC Number_______________________________ Online#___________ Full# _____________
Conditions of Sale
This contract is 3 pages.
Seller requires half of the purchase price to hold the puppy. If you decided you don?t want the puppy, and would like to change your deposit to another puppy available. You can only do that 1 time. If not you are out of the deposit.
After you put a deposit on puppy you need to have the puppy payed for by the time it is
7 weeks old. If not paid for by 8 weeks old the puppy will go back up for adoption.
If something happens to the puppy before you pick up you will only be give a replacement puppy of equal value.
NO REFUNDS....NO exceptions....
1. Health. The buyer is required to have the puppy checked by a licensed Veterinarian within 3 business days from the purchase date. If proven unhealthy, the cause of which is clearly attributable to the seller, puppy must be returned within said 3 days. A letter must accompany pup from the examining Veterinarian. Seller needs documentation from Veterinarian stating that the puppy was seen within 3 business days upon the arrival of puppy.
Buyer will be given a replacement puppy if one is available of equal value. The seller has the right to obtain a second opinion from their Veterinarian of choice. After the 3 days all sales are final. The seller is not responsible for puppy after it leaves the premises, including medical expenses.
2. Seller guarantees AKC LIMITED registration puppy against congenital defects that would make said puppy unsuitable as a pet until puppy is 24 months old. If said puppy is found to have a congenital defect, seller will replace the puppy with one of equal value from the next available litter. Buyer must have a letter from a licensed Veterinarian stating that this condition exists plus give puppy back to seller at buyer expense. The seller has the right to obtain a second opinion from their Veterinarian of choice.
Seller guarantees AKC FULL registration puppy against congenital defects that would make said puppy unsuitable as a pet until puppy is 60 months old. If said puppy is found to have a congenital defect, seller will replace the puppy with one of equal value from the next available litter. Buyer must have a letter from a licensed Veterinarian stating that this condition exists plus give puppy back to seller at buyer expense. The seller has the right to obtain a second opinion from their Veterinarian of choice.
3. If the pup would die before then an autopsy must be performed at the buyer?s expense, to indicate that the pup did die of a congenital defect. If the death is found to be caused by a congenital defect, then the seller will refund the cost of the autopsy and give a replacement pup from the next available litter.
4. Puppy can only be reg with The American Kennel Club(AKC), United Kennel Club(UKC) or Canadian Kennel Club.
5. All puppies registered must have Swampside in the registered name.
Example: Swampside Shot in the Dark or Sunflower Cocoa Bean @ Swampside
6. The seller has installed a Mircochip into the said puppy and will be consider the primary contact on record with the Found Animal Registry for the said puppy. As the owner of the said puppy will be the considered secondary contact with Found Animal Registry.
MICRO CHIP# ___________________________________________
__________ (Buyer?s initials) ____________ (Seller?s initials).
Name: DOB: Litter Name:
Under no circumstances do we guarantee any preventable or accidental death, injury or illness. Examples: Failure to vaccinate on schedule, treatment against heartworm or any other parasites, failure to seek veterinarian treatment as needed. We also do not guarantee puppy from illness or death caused by any cosmetic surgery, bloat or stomach torsion nor any illness believed to be related to overfeeding high amounts of proteins, vitamins or minerals. The purchaser must agree to elevate the dog?s food and water dishes as it grows. The purchaser will not allow the puppy/dog to run or exercise for at least ½ hour before and 1 1/2 ? 2 hours after meals, the said puppy/dog can get a bloat stomach. Guarantee is valid only if puppy is current on all vaccinations. Guarantee becomes void if sellers Veterinarian determine it that the illness or death of the puppy was due to neglect or abuse in any way. If said puppy is found to be abused or neglected it will be turned over to the seller.
____________ (Buyer?s initials) _____________ (Seller?s initials).
1. Under no circumstances is this puppy to be placed in a pet shop, animal shelter, or similar establishment.
2. Under no circumstances is this puppy to be used in dog fighting or similar activities.
3. Under no circumstances is this puppy to be abused, neglected, starved or maimed.
4. Seller is to be notified if buyer is not able to keep said puppy. The buyer must return said puppy/dog to seller at no cost. The buyer can NOT resale or rehome said puppy/dog.
5. Buyer will be responsible for any falsifications on the puppy records after it leaves our kennel. Failure to comply with any of the above conditions of sale will result in the immediate return of the puppy to the seller at no cost to the seller. The puppy will be returned with any medical records as well as the registration papers. If the puppy is returned to the seller in any state of neglect, abuse or is shown to be starved or maimed, the buyer will be held liable to the seller for any and all cost incurred in order to restore the puppy back to health.
_________(Buyer?s initials) _________(Seller?s initials).
Limited Registration will get AKC paper work after the said puppy is spayed or neutered. Spaying/Neutering must be done within 16-20 months old.
Full Registration will get AKC paperwork at time said puppy is picked up from sellers house or airport if shipped.
I have fully read, fully understand, and agree to all the terms of this agreement. Both Buyer and Seller must have a signed and dated copy of this contract. If not the contract is Void.
Buyer?s signature/ date
Seller?s signature/ date
Notes: (if notes are added they must be signed by seller and buyer)